List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: FvwmForm replaces FvwmPrompt (fvwm 2.0.41)
From:       Mandar Mitra <mandar.mitra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-08-29 14:59:15

Since this thread has gotten quite chatty:

Thomas Adam wrote (Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 04:02:07PM +0100):
> I did reply back to him -- he wishes us all well, and is delighted that fvwm
> is still continuing.

I can't help wondering aloud what Drew Moseley uses now.

I used to be a twm user at that time, moved to tvtwm, and finally to fvwm around the \
turn of the century :-) I think, when the earliest versions of StarOffice were \
released for GNU/Linux users. Under tvtwm, the cursor wouldn't show up in the \
StarOffice window.

-mandar