List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: Zoom whiteboard and fvwm
From:       Mandar Mitra <mandar.mitra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-08-07 16:29:53

Dov Grobgeld wrote (Fri, Aug 07, 2020 at 07:02:34PM +0300):
> I can confirm that the Whiteboard indeed works now. Thanks! But, I still
> don't get the floating toolbar unless I first run the whiteboard and then
> switch the sharing to another window.

You mean the one with various options for the whiteboard cursor: type of line, text, \
colour selection, etc.? I get that without any problems, so don't know what might be \
wrong.

I suppose I'm superstitious, but if you tinker around with it until you get \
frustrated, give up, and revisit after some days/weeks, these things sometimes fix \
themselves :).

Good luck!