List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: fvwm-menu-desktop improvement: add keybindings to items
From:       Thomas Adam <thomas () fvwm ! org>
Date:       2012-03-10 11:44:32

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 11:35:01AM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
> Third thing I noticed, is that there were no keybindings (&-prefixed
> characters) generated, and if a menu happened to contain a & symbol,
> that symbol was falsely interpreted as a key-binding.  So I concocted
> the attached patch.

The spec does not mention anything about hotkeys, and I can't say I am that
surprised since it's an implementation detail which not all WMs support.

That said, your patch is somewhat redundant anyway, given:

MenuStyle ... AutomaticHotkeys

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.