List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: get dropbox status
From:       Vince Forgetta <forgetta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-30 14:34:47

Thanks for the help. I also found a CLI scipt at
http://www.dropbox.com/install?os=lnx (direct download:
http://www.dropbox.com/download?dl=packages/dropbox.py) that allows
one to check the status of dropbox. I will try both the stalonetray
version as well as the CLI script.  I was also thinking of adding a
poll of the CLI script to conky.

Vince