List:       fvwm
Subject:    FVWM: FvwmIconMan
From:       Ryan Daly <daly () ctcnet ! net>
Date:       2008-12-20 18:50:26

All:

I'm using the following:
daly@riddler <36#> fvwm --version
fvwm 2.5.26 compiled on Oct 23 2008 at 19:27:09
with support for: XPM, PNG, Shape, XShm, SM, Xinerama, XRender, XCursor,
XFT, NLS

Is there a way to stop SelectColorset from modifying colors?

I have certain colorsets defined (one for regular windows and one for
iconified windows).  I'd like to have it set up so that when I
mouse-over them nothing happens.

Thanks.