List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: Photograph of developers
From:       Dominik Vogt <dominik.vogt () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-01-06 4:54:01

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 02:06:05PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> It suddenly occured to me, while i was looking at your
> homepage, that the site does not include a picture of
> the "Fvwm-Workers: i.e. Dominik Vogt, Dan Espen, etc".
>

> You have pictures of your cats (<grin>), why not have
> one of each of you??

Because our cats are far more important than we are? ^_^  ^_^  ;-)
Since I'm very carmera-shy there are only a few pictures of me
from the last ten years.  Once the home page of my company goes
online (which should happen "any day") you can find a tiny picture
of me on the main page (www.lifebits.de).

> Just out of interest, how many of you (from the
> workers team), have actually met, face to face???

Not me.  I don't even know exactly where most of the others live.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, dominik.vogt@gmx.de