List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: Icon quetsions
From:       "M.Kirillov" <ma_kir () catalysis ! nsk ! su>
Date:       2001-01-28 23:35:02

> The order of the binding commands in your config file is
> wrong:

Yes, thank you. I rewrite my config and get the desired
behavior. But, placement trick you suggested seems not to
work (and MinOverlap_Percent_ is also not I wanted). Also,
default icon position could be selected more clever (I
think, it is possible to place the only IconBox by FvwmAuto
- I will try to do this). I rarely use fvwm2 for programs
which require large desktop size, and the gotten behavior is
good enough.

Thanks for your help.

Max.

--