List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: Button style depending on "MWMDecorShade"
From:       Dominik Vogt <dominik.vogt () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-12-28 23:02:56

On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 09:16:51AM +0200, Alexandru Harsanyi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure a button in the tittle bar to show pressed
> when the window is shaded. Unfortunately it does not work. I tried the
> same for the maximized state "MWMDecorMaximize" and it works. Here's
> my dcoration:
>
> AddToDecor decor2
>  + ButtonStyle 1 MiniIcon
>
> #### although its not explicitedly configured, this button shows up
> #### pressed when the window is maximized. why?

Because it's the default configuration for button 2.

>  + ButtonStyle 2 Clear

> #### This one doesn't

>  + ButtonStyle 6 - MWMDecorShade

My guess is that your fvwm version is too old.  The MWMDecorShade
style has been added with the alpha release 2.3.0.  It doesn't
work with 2.2.x.  Your configuration works perfectly with 2.3.11.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, dominik.vogt@gmx.de