List:       fvwm
Subject:    FVWM: getting pager to ignore a window...
From:       Kendrick Vargas <ken () hudat ! com>
Date:       1999-12-20 18:51:33

Hi,

I've always wondered (and looked from time to time) if there's a way to
get the FvwmPager not to display certain windows. I didn't see anything in
the FvwmPager and fvwm2 man pages. I would really like to have some of my
sticky items (gaim) and desktop things (xeyes and gmc desktop
icons) simply not show up in the pager. Thanx :-)
			-peace

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.