List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: LUG talk
From:       Richard Lister <ric () giccs ! georgetown ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-30 15:23:39

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:44:31 -0400
Dan Espen <dane@mk.telcordia.com>
wrote concerning 'Re: FVWM: LUG talk ':

> >   http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~ric/wm/
> >
> > Hope it helps.
>
> This piece of information is out of date.  There IS a non-beta fvwm2:
>
>   fvwm  was frozen   at   v1.24r, and  all  development  was   moved  to
>   fvwm2. Though officially still  beta, is in  fact very stable and much
>   preferred to v1.24r.

Thanks Dan, I'm a dumbass ... I'd updated the URL but not this text.
Fixed now.

Ric

Richard J Lister, Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Phone: +1 202-687 2878
Email: ric@giccs.georgetown.edu
Web: http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~ric/
--