List:       fvwm
Subject:    FVWM: Dual monitor
From:       Krishna Behara <Krishna.Behara () Eng ! Sun ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-26 17:36:59

Hi,

Was wondering if there was anyway to make a dual monitor
system behave as a single workspace.

Currently the two monitors behave like 2 different workspaces.
So now I can't drag a window across from one monitor to the other,
also there are 2 instances of workspaces for both etc.

Thanks for any help with this.

Krishna

> To: Krishna Behara <Krishna.Behara@Sun.COM>
> cc: fvwm@fvwm.org
> Subject: Re: FVWM: Icons
> x-face:
H2G63xNIQ1G~92=">,W';}5I'2EN+pvbeFK2U`LLazP;W3/AU'795C^6M1;wX3''q-~||]i
=q\|l:fMk^4zF@^JHkw75M~[d)NKA},lfIOD=B'QWUuv_7Pu+j*']@]x]y'(Eyh}IAEhQDV@tJ?\E"
<=..HSTdYCt'DevYza*qnf_0?9qelUgqeJkJA'7Zr<-NU