List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: Examples .fvwm2rc
From:       Martin Cartwright <M.Cartwright () Queens-Belfast ! AC ! UK>
Date:       1997-05-29 9:00:40

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Kendrick Vargas wrote:

->> Now I don't mean to self publicise too much but
->>
->> http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/fvwm.htm
->
->for those that had trouble ... the correct URL ended in .html and NOT
->.htm, i.e.:
->
->	http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/fvwm.html
->
->Just wanted to clarify :)
->			-peace

ooops! Sorry everyone. Some of my pages were created on my PC at home
using Windows stuff so they end in a 3 letter extension. Some of them
don't. When I get a moment I'll sort them all out..

Cheers,

Martin

M.Cartwright@qub.ac.uk --- http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~imc/vom.htm
|     	    "Alright! Let battle commence! Wine and ... 	|
|	     bananas! Bring on the dancing girls!"      	|

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.