List:       fvwm
Subject:    FVWM: Re: Re: Win_95 Interface
From:       Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs () hpc ! uh ! edu>
Date:       1997-01-29 5:45:39

NL> I should really try the dotfile generator before saying the following,
NL> but anyway,

[good reasons nuked]

So, start writing.  The dotfile generator is there and if it's useful
enough then nobody will ever write your hypothetical web tool.  If instead
there is enough of a need for something else then someone will eventually
write it.  If you want it badly enough, feel free.

This is free software; it is useless to argue _why_ something should be
done because the argument is frivolous without someone who's willing to do
it.  I suppose this works for non-free software, too.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.