List:       fvwm
Subject:    FVWM: Make a single window unfocusable?
From:       Adam Megacz <megacz () usa ! net>
Date:       1996-11-25 22:07:16

Hi. How can I make it so that even when I click in/on/around a window,
it NEVER gets the focus? I still need a border around the window, so
anything involving removing the border is out. Thanks for any help you
can give!

  - ADam

PS, please CC: me an email; I don't read the list often. Thanks!

--
Adam Megacz <kalessin@netcom.com>
Website ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ka/kalessin/adam.html