List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: Problems with fvwm install on SGI...help?
From:       Guenther Grau <grau () fzi ! de>
Date:       1996-09-30 16:58:40

Jonobie D Baker wrote:

> Script of install to follow... sorry if it's too long!
> Not being a old hand at installing things, I've probably missed something
> obvious. :) Any ideas would be wonderful.

> making all in ./libs...
> gcc -O2 -xansi -32 -mips2  -Wf,-XNh2000     -nostdinc -I/usr/include -DSYSV -DSVR4  \
>                 -DFUNCPROTO=7 -DNARROWPROTO   -c CatString3.c
> gcc: unrecognized option `-32'
> gcc: language ansi not recognized
> cc1: Invalid option `-Wf,-XNh2000'

Correct your imake-setup. These strange compile options come
from your local setup, not from fvwm.

  Guenther

P.S.: Imake could be a great help, if it were installed properly
at every site, but it can also be a nightmare if it isn't :-/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.