List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: FVWM Circulate
From:       Patrick Sansom <sansom () dcs ! gla ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1996-09-27 9:07:03

P> The man page mentions CirculateSkip as a Style option but
P> no CirculateUp or circulate-up etc functions seem to work.

K> I guess that refers to the Prev and Next functions, now.  But I don't
K> really know.

A> right, Prev/Next/None only find windows without the CirculateSkip style.

But, the Prev/Next functions don't seem to scroll round a list of windows.
Repeated use of Prev seems to jump back and foward --- it seems that the
prev is raised, but the current is not sent to the bottom. Hence the current
window becomes the previous window when Prev is applied again.

Patrick.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.