List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: pixmap borders patch
From:       Richard Lister <listerrj () helios ! aston ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1996-09-26 16:35:26

From: M.Cartwright@Queens-Belfast.AC.UK (Martin Cartwright)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:48:52 +0100

> Incidentally...
>
> As I said, I define a large number of icons. This takes up a large chunk
> of my .fvwmrc file. Can anybody suggest how I could remove the icon
> defintions to another file (.icons  ?) ??

I have the following in .fvwm2rc:

Read lib/fvwm/titlebar
Read lib/fvwm/keys
Read lib/fvwm/styles
Read lib/fvwm/menus
Read lib/fvwm/functions
Read lib/fvwm/buttonbar
Read lib/fvwm/modules

Ric

Richard J. Lister, Research Assistant
Neural Computing Research Group, Aston University
r.j.lister@aston.ac.uk
http://www.ncrg.aston.ac.uk/~listerrj/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.