List:       fvwm
Subject:    FVWM: Rclock broken with new FvwmButtons module.
From:       jhenders () wu ! bogon ! com (John Henders)
Date:       1996-04-27 13:58:34

Am I the only one using Robert Nation's rclock swallowed in FvwmButtons?
This clock had a cool feature when swallowed, with the old FvwmButton
module with a text string of junk. It would somehow replace the string
junk with the date, giving you date and time, as well as a biff
replacement in one app. Now, with the new FvwmButton module, I get the
string junk instead of the date. Can this be fixed?

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.