List:       fvwm
Subject:    Re: FVWM: makefile.h bug ?
From:       <chuck_hines () VNET ! IBM ! COM> (Charles Hines)
Date:       1995-10-30 14:10:06

>>>>> "Matsushita-san" == matusita  <matusita@ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp> writes:

Matsushita-san> In recent makefile.h says:
Matsushita-san>         #if defined(SunArchitecture) && OSMajorVersion > 5

Matsushita-san> Is it typo of

Matsushita-san>         #if defined(SunArchitecture) && OSMajorVersion > 4

Matsushita-san> or

Matsushita-san>         #if defined(SunArchitecture) && OSMajorVersion >= 5

Matsushita-san> ?

Matsushita-san> Sun has already released SunOS 6.0 or so ?

No, I believe it's a typo.  I'll see about getting it fixed for pl39.

Thanks,
Chuck