List:       fuzzing
Subject:    [fuzzing] Fuzzing a Linux program
From:       Glen Pettit <pettitgc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-08-11 20:14:45

Help!!! I'm starting to bang my head on the wall and
it hurts...

I'm trying to fuzz and crash a Linux program written
in C and all the fuzzers I'm installing aren't
installing correctly.  Is there a fuzzer that you know
about that I can use without having to spend the next
couple of weeks learning how to build a fuzzer?

The program I'm trying to fuzz is written in C and is
run in Linux.  It takes input from a socket connection
and then echo's it back to you reversed so whatever
you type in you see in reverse.  If you enter more
than 100 letters the program goes into a perpetual
loop.  I'm trying to get a segment fault from it.

Also, if you know of a good port redirector so I can
send input to my computer from another and have the
traffic rerouted to the loopback that would be great.

Thanks,

Glen & Christy Pettit