List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    [fuse-devel] Re; Good day
From:       Anna Pechorin <ap () letron ! de>
Date:       2023-11-25 14:04:43

Hello

How are you, I hope this email finds you in good health and spirit? Before I continue \
let me humbly apologize for coming into your space unsolicited. Nonetheless, I take \
solace in the fact that it is with the best intention and for our mutual benefit.

I chose you among other contacts I came across in my search for someone who can be of \
help.  It took a great deal of brain storming to arrive at my decision I must say, \
with the hope that my contact with you will be private and confidential.

The business idea that I have is to partner with you by investing in your country and \
you becoming my fund manager. This whole idea is borne out of the fact that presently \
I am totally indisposed to carry out any financial transaction owing to restrictions \
relating to the Russia /Ukraine war and the suspicious death of my husband, Ivan \
Pechorin in the hand of our President Vladimir Putin.

It will be an absolute pleasure, if you would have the wherewithal to handle this \
project to my satisfaction. Every detail concerning this project would be laid bare \
to you upon indication of your interest.

Please strictly respond to bizdeal100@hotmail.com

Best regards

Anna Pechorin.