List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    [fuse-devel] =?utf-8?q?=5BDBS_REF_=3COM-20221103946350=3E=5D_=5BE?= =?utf-8?b?eHRlcm5hbF0g5Zue5aSNOT
From:       NOTIFY-NOREPLY--- via fuse-devel <fuse-devel () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2022-11-03 9:04:49

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

enquiries and enquiries from customer who do not have a DBS/POSB account, we will \
reach out to you within 3 working days.</p><p>For complaint on investment or life \
insurance, it will be handled by an independent team and a review panel will assess \
the findings to determine an outcome. Please visit our DBS website and enter \
‘Addressing feedback' in the search box.</p><p>Do note that we will not be able to \
respond to transactional instructions or disclose account-related information via \
email as this is not a secure channel. If you have a DBS/POSB account and wish to \
leave us a message on your account related enquiry, simply launch digibot on our \
official DBS/POSB website, click on the digibot menu (on the bottom left) and select \
'Contact Me' followed by 'Leave Us A Message'. Authenticate using your Digibank login \
or any of your DBS/POSB ATM/Credit/Debit card and PIN.</p><p>Should you require \
further assistance, you may wish to visit our Help & Support page on DBS/POSB \
websites. Our Help & Support provides a list of available digital services and guides \