List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    Re: [fuse-devel] 10 November
From:       Portfolio Managements via fuse-devel <fuse-devel () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2019-11-10 12:22:01

Good Day ,

I am outsourcing individuals with proficient abilities to manage a vast wealth for an \
Arab Angel Investor with beleaguered political situation. These funds can be invested \
in tranches of 50 M or a tranche that is suitable for the portfolio manager.

If you have Investment and/or Portfolio Management abilities, credible projects in \
need of funding or existing businesses requiring expansion, we would be delighted to \
work with you.

Sincerely,

John