List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    Re: [fuse-devel] support acl in fuse
From:       Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus () rath ! org>
Date:       2018-11-05 19:35:14

As jpandre told you in https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse/issues/317:

> The Posix ACLs are supported by libfuse... provided the mounted file
> system (and language bindings) supports storing the extended attributes.

Most likely either pyfuse or the filesystem that you are testing this
with don't support ACLs.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F

              »Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana. «