List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    [fuse-devel] get full path of the file
From:       boujelben <boujelben () creatis ! insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       2016-01-28 17:52:55

hi,
I am fairly new to the FUSE environment.  I'm using gfalFS to mount a
grid folder.
I would like to know how can I get  the full path of a file when I try
to copy it from my local server to the mounted dir.
here is an example:
gfalFS mountedDir
lfc://${LFC_HOST}/grid/biomed/creatis/vip/data/users/boujelben_nouha/nn
and then I try to copy a local file to my mounted dir :cp file.txt
mountedDir
Is there any method in fuse make me able to get the full path of
file.txt(/home/....) when I execute the cp command.

Thanks in advance for your response.
cheers