List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    [fuse-devel] Empty /sys/fs/fuse/connections with 2.6.31.5?
From:       Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus () rath ! org>
Date:       2010-12-14 16:27:31

Hello,

I received a bugreport from an user who apparently does not have any
entries in /sys/fs/fuse/connection even if a FUSE fs is mounted.

He is using kernel 2.6.31.5-127.fc12.i686 and
fuse-libs-2.8.5-2.fc12.i686.

Does this indicate a problem? I was thinking that if the directory is
present, then there will always be entries to control the mounted FUSE
file systems..?

Thanks,

   -Nikolaus

--
  »Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana. «