List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    Re: [fuse-devel] How to support big write in kernel 2.6.18
From:       Xing Jing <xingjing.cn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-13 13:18:21

Thank you very much for your reply. As user application is combinded
with the kernel of 2.6.18, it's impossible for us to change the
kernel. May be I have to choose the difficult way.

Is it easy to change normal write to async write? If so, I can
integrate mulitple 4K write requests at the fuse client component and
send big write to my servers. However, I check that fuse kernel model
for kernel <2.6.19 dosen't support aio, I still have a lot of work to
do.

Best wishes.

Jing Xing