List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    Re: [fuse-devel] fsdestroy or destroy in fuse-python-0.2 How to ?
From:       Csaba Henk <csaba-ml () creo ! hu>
Date:       2009-09-24 21:43:01

On 2009-09-22, Abhijeet Kumar Sinha <abhijeet.aks@gmail.com> wrote:
> That worked !! :)
> The syslog that I had was displayed, which meant that the method was called
> at fusermount -u. Infact this will fulfill my requirements :).
>
> I still have one doubt though. I still got that
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/fuse.py", line 755, in main
>     main(**d)
> fuse.FuseError: service loop failed

Hm. What I tried now is adding the following fsdestroy() to
example/hello.py:

    def fsdestroy(self):
        print "byeeeee"

The filesystem session terminates without any problem. So your error
doesn't seem to be related to fsdestroy. Maybe you should give more
details about your fs and its usage, or try to modify one of the example
fs-es until it reproduces the error message you get.

> Actually I didn't do a complete cleanup before installing the latest
> fuse-python. I compiled and installed the new one - it should have
> overwritten the existing installation, if I am correct.

Yes, I think that did the job.

Csaba