List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    [fuse-devel] Adding a new user operation to FUSE
From:       ron edelstein <ronedelstein () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-26 8:25:24

Hello,

I want to add a new user operation to FUSE. The user operation will get a
pathname from an inode.
I would like to add the call to my operation in the function
get_node_nocheck.
However, when I try to activate my user operation from there, I find that it
is not defined ( f->fs->op.my_op  == NULL  ).

I added the signature of my new operation to fuse.h, implemented it and
linked it to the fuse_ops struct in my implementation.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ron