List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    Re: [fuse-devel] How to implement virtual dirs in FUSE high level?
From:       "Sundar Sridharan" <sundar84 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 21:13:30

Thanks, Miklos, patching getattr() call appears to work !

But, since my FS partitions a user's directory in multiple directories on
remote NFS mounted servers,
could you tell me if it is OK to return the stat buf of one of the remote
virtual directories when getattr() asks for it after the mkdir call?

Will lookup()s still come to my FS with the path that I want the user to
see?

Thanks in advance,
warm regards,
Sundar