List:       fuse-devel
Subject:    [fuse-devel] FS driver doc anywhere on the web?
From:       dedmons <demaillists () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-04-14 18:23:42

Hi again,

Anybody know of a general FS writing doc
on the web?  Especially for Fuse?  I'm
trying to write my first FS and there are
just too many questions: what do I have to
do in _readdir(), _statfs(), _get_attr()?
Which functions are needed most? Etc....

I've read fuse.h and the kernel Documents/.

Thanks.

Dale