List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] Response to CVE-2023-26756 - Revive Adserver
From:       Matteo Beccati <php () beccati ! com>
Date:       2024-04-22 7:40:01

CVE-2023-26756 has been recently filed against the Revive Adserver project.

The action was taken without first contacting us, and it did not follow
the security process that is thoroughly documented on our website. The
project team has been given no notice before or after the disclosure.

Our team has been made aware of this report by a community member via a
GitHub issue. All of this resulted in an inability for us to produce an
appropriate statement beforehand, so the following blog post can be
considered as our response to it:

https://www.revive-adserver.com/security/response-to-cve-2023-26756/

On behalf of the Revive Adserver team

Cheers