List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] CarolinaCon Online 2
From:       Carolina Con <presenters () carolinacon ! org>
Date:       2022-01-26 0:50:28

We hope this email finds you well.

CarolinaCon Online 2 will be hosted April 29th to May 1st 2022. The conference will be virtual \
and submitted talks will be live streamed. Last year we used discord for conference \
communication and for this year we will do the same but will provide a bridged matrix server \
alternative for those interested.

If you are interested in submitting a presentation, you can do so here, \
https://cfp.carolinacon.org/carolinacon/cfp

~CarolinaCon
http://carolinacon.org
https://discord.gg/TpwzsfB73m