List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [FD] Fortinet FortiSIEM Hardcoded SSH Key
From:       Fortinet PSIRT <psirt () fortinet ! com>
Date:       2020-01-17 13:51:46

Hi, A patch to fix this issue is available to customers and detailed in the following public \
advisory at https://fortiguard.com/psirt/FG-IR-19-296. We can confirm that in addition to the \
automatic replies, emails were sent to Mr. Klaus on December 5th and December 24th. However, \
after some investigation we have learned that the emails were not successfully delivered. We \
offer our sincere apologies to Mr. Klaus and have acknowledged his work in the advisory.

PSIRT Fortinet

***  Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary \
material and information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you \
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, \
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly \
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and \
destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed. Please \
also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed in this message are \
those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fortinet, Inc., its \
affiliates, and emails are not binding on Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by \
Fortinet's General Counsel can be a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or \
partners. Thank you. ***