List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] CVE-2019-2107 a.k.a "Hevcfright" Proof of Concept exploit (Denial of Service PoC)
From:       Marcin Kozlowski <marcinguy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-14 11:47:40

Hi list,

Maybe you find this interesting. In July 2019 Android fixed several
critical bugs, including this one. I think "Hevcfright" (in reference to
Stagefright) is quite possible, with lot of effort, I guess. This video
will crash stock VideoPlayer in Android 7-9 without July 2019 Patch (
https://source.android.com/security/bulletin/2019-07-01). More here:
https://github.com/marcinguy/CVE-2019-2107/

Thanks,
Marcin