List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] New Version of Hyperion (PE runtime encrypter) released.
From:       Levon Kayan <noptrix () nullsecurity ! net>
Date:       2019-06-10 16:50:41

Hi,

We've just released version 2.0 of our PE crypter, hyperion.

[ CHANGELOG ]

- Support for 64bit was added

- C++ has been replaced by a more clean C implementation

- More modular concept allows extensions with custom payloads

[ DESCR ]

Hyperion is a runtime encrypter for 32- and 64-bit portable executables. It is
a reference implementation and bases on the paper "Hyperion:
Implementation of a PE-Crypter"

[ LINKS ]

Tool @ http://www.nullsecurity.net/tools/binary.html
Papers/slides available @ http://nullsecurity.net/papers.html &