List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] [CVE-2018-18845] Cross Site Scripting in Advanced comment system v1.0
From:       Rafael Pedrero <rafael.pedrero () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-19 14:51:31

I thought I had reported it but not, better late than never.

<!--
# Exploit Title: Cross Site Scripting in Advanced comment system v1.0
# Date: 29-10-2018
# Exploit Author: Rafael Pedrero
# Vendor Homepage: http://www.plohni.com
# Software Link:
http://www.plohni.com/wb/content/php/download/Advanced_comment_system_1-0.zip,
https://web.archive.org/web/20120214173003/http://www.plohni.com/wb/content/php/download/Advanced_comment_system_1-0.zip
 # Version: Advanced comment system v1.0
# Tested on: All
# CVE : CVE-2018-18845
# Category: webapps

1. Description

Advanced Comment System, version 1.0, the page
internal/advanced_comment_system/index.php contains a reflected cross-site
scripting vulnerability. A remote unauthenticated attacker could
potentially exploit this vulnerability to supply malicious HTML or
JavaScript code to a vulnerable web application, which is then reflected
back to the victim and executed by the web browser. The product is
discontinued.

2. Proof of Concept

http://localhost/advanced_comment_system/index.php/ACS_path=/%F6%22%20onmouseover=prompt%28998163%29%20//
 or