List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] Call for Papers for ShmooCon Epilogue Closes Jan 1
From:       Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 ! com>
Date:       2018-12-24 20:52:09

The 7th Annual(ish) ShmooCon Epilogue presented to you by the NoVA Hackers
Association. It is an all-day con that is held the day after ShmooCon
(Monday - Jan 21 2019). The event goes from 9 AM to 9 PM with breakfast,
catered lunch and dinner, a CTF, a HAM Radio class and testing just for the
cost of the ticket. (the HAM Radio tests have testing fees not included in
admission)

You can submit your CFP here: http://bit.ly/epiloguecfp2019

What do we want to see and hear about at Shmoocon Epilogue? The Epilogue
CFP is open! We are looking for all talks regarding security from super
technical to beginner. Red/Blue/Purple/Physical security subjects are all
accepted. If you have a social science talk, a industry talk, etc, you're
also welcome to submit. Meta talks about the industry give us great
perspective.

Timeline:

Jan 1 - CFP closes
Jan 5 - CFP winners announced