List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] Free ebook to learn ethical hacking techniques
From:       Sparc Flow <sparc.flow () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-29 11:11:08

Hello List,

As a way of giving back to the community, I want to share an ebook about pentesting and ethical \
hacking. You can have it for free here : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTDLGQQ

It illustrates a (fictitious) full hacking scenario: from creating a malicious file in a \
phishing campaign, all the way to exfiltrating data from a Mainframe (while knocking off some \
windows domains along the way). I obviously could not do it without the great tools and authors \
in this community. Many thanks to all. If I missed someone when crediting a tool or technique \
please feel free to write me :-)

Tchuss people !

S. Flow