List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] BlackArch Linux OVA Image released!
From:       Black Arch <blackarchlinux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-12-26 13:15:18

Dear list,

We've released the new BlackArch Linux OVA image. It includes the complete
BlackArch Linux environment together with all tools. The image size is
about ~13GB and ready to use for Virtualbox, VMware and Qemu.

If you're not already familiar with BlackArchLinux, please read the
DESCRIPTION section below.

[ DOWNLOAD ]

You can download the new OVA image here:
https://www.blackarch.org/downloads.html

[ DESCRIPTION ]

BlackArch Linux is an Arch-based GNU/Linux distribution for pentesters
and security researchers. The BlackArch package repository is
compatible with existing Arch installs.

Here are some of BlackArch's features:

   - Support for i686, x86_64, armv6h and armv7h architectures
   - Over 1600 tools (constantly increasing)
   - Modular package groups
   - A live ISO with multiple window managers, including dwm, fluxbox,
openbox, awesome, wmii, i3 and spectrwm.
   - An optional installer with the ability to build from source.

[ CONTACT ]

We mostly work on BlackArch Linux for our personal use. We share it in
the hopes that you will contribute by reporting bugs and sharing tools
and ideas.

We have a relaxed project structure. We welcome pull requests of all
sizes through any means, including Github[0] and email[1].

Also see our Twitter account[2] and IRC channel[3]. Although BlackArch
is the primary topic in the channel, we also have pleasant
conversations about other things. Come join us. It's a happy place.

[ THANKS ]

We wish to thank all of BlackArch's users, mirrors, and supporters.
Thanks for your help.

[ DONATIONS ]

Our initiative depends on donations in order to be able to pay the
server infrastructure and our expences. Therefore we ask for voluntary
donations.