List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] Timing attack vulnerability in most Zeus server-sides
From:       rotem kerner <nullfield () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-25 10:49:10

The vulnerability I've discovered is basically a timing attack which enable
a remote attacker to resolve the length in characters of the reports
directory name by carefully measuring the response time of the server.
While this vulnerability maybe considered as low risk, as well as found on
fraudulent piece of software, I find its nature to be a very interesting
and intriguing case-study which could be of a good use for future
researchers.

And so i share it with you good people -
http://www.kerneronsec.com/2015/10/timing-attack-vulnerability-in-most.html

  Rotem Kerner