List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] Magento Unauthenticated RCE
From:       Shahar Tal <shahartal () checkpoint ! com>
Date:       2015-04-23 1:22:49

RCE on the most popular eCommerce (/shopping cart) platform out there - we have been urging \
admins to patch for a while now. This one is as serious as it gets, auth bypass + SQLi + RFI \
converted to LFI. Props to our own Netanel Rubin for the top research. Check Point was awarded \
with a $20k USD bounty for this report, which we have decided to donate to charity.

Check out the complete technical analysis at \
http://blog.checkpoint.com/2015/04/20/analyzing-magento-vulnerability/

Cheers,

Shahar Tal
Malware & Vulnerability Research AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA\0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Check Point Software Technologies | * +972-3-753-4536 | M +972-545-888887 | * \
shahartal@checkpoint.com<mailto:shahartal@checkpoint.com>