List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [FD] Remote file upload vulnerability in videowhisper-video-conference-integration wordpress plu
From:       "Larry W. Cashdollar" <larry0 () me ! com>
Date:       2015-04-02 20:23:38

Hello Folks,

You can get php execution by using the file extension .phtml for both of these advisories. I'm \
currently updating the advisories and the vendor.

Try using an uncommon extension not defined in /etc/mime.types.

$ grep "#app" /etc/mime.types
#application/vnd.ms-pki.stl							stl
#application/x-httpd-eruby			rhtml
#application/x-httpd-php			phtml pht php
#application/x-httpd-php-source			phps
#application/x-httpd-php3			php3
#application/x-httpd-php3-preprocessed		php3p
#application/x-httpd-php4			php4
#application/x-httpd-php5			php5