List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [FD] [TOOL] w3af 1.6 release
From:       Andres Riancho <andres.riancho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-31 17:36:40

List,

    After all the wait, expectations, and hard work I present you the
1.6 release:
        * Improved performance: your scans will run faster
        * Now you'll be able to easily integrate w3af into other
projects with a simple "import w3af"
        * Better documentation
        * Improved quality: 1300+ unittests are run after each change
to make sure we don't add any regressions

   New users should follow the usual installation procedure:

        git clone https://github.com/andresriancho/w3af.git
        cd w3af
        ./w3af_gui

    More details about the release in our blog: http://w3af.org/the-1-6-rel=
ease

    Finally a very important message, the w3af project is looking for
contributors, and we're not picky: anyone who's interested in learning
together with us about Python development, application security and
designing algorithms to detect vulnerabilities is welcome. Just send a
"Hello world" email to our developers mailing list and we'll get you
started.

Regards,
-- =

Andr=E9s Riancho
Project Leader at w3af - http://w3af.org/
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
Twitter: @w3af
GPG: 0x93C344F3