List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [FD] Wireless Security Paper
From:       Dillon Korman <me () dillonkorman ! com>
Date:       2014-03-29 6:37:03

Thank you Justin. I appreciate the kind words and will certainly continue in this venture.
Thanks for the sound advice and comments Greg! Forecasting future attacks and techniques is an \
excellent idea. The target audience for this was difficult and I am still not sure what exactly \
it is. I hope I made it detailed and comprehensive enough for more experienced users, but still \
informative and understandable enough so an average person can get something out of it.  Thanks \
Bennett! That is a power statement which I certainly agree on.  Thank you very much David. I am \
glad you found it to be at that higher level. I have responded to all of your comments on \
Google Docs by resolving the case or inquiring further. I certainly appreciate the feedback.   \
I'm not sure what the best way to respond to these comments was, so hopefully this is \
appropriate or sufficient enough.