List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Security by destruction
From:       Jerome Athias <athiasjerome () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-23 13:20:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I would like to know if you guys have links/background about a "security by
destruction principle"?
This question follows the behavior observed recently by a bank (I won't
reveal tHiS Big bank name), multiple times (including but not limited to my
case) where they simply block, retain and destroy/reissue (of course with
customer charges) without clear or efficient notification/check a credit
card when used abroad or for international transfer.
I still didn't read small lines in my contract,
But wonder if some of you had observed similar approaches to ensure "the
security of customers/consumers"?

Thanks
Regards