List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Backdoor scanners testing
From:       "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity ! com ! ua>
Date:       2013-05-27 20:28:58

Hello participants of Full-Disclosure!

Today I wrote to WASC mailing list about my backdoor scanners testing
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-May/008832.html).

Last week I've published the article with results of the testing. I was
planning to made this testing already in December, after I've released my
Backdoored Web Application (BWA) - a reference test of backdoors scanners
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2012-December/008630.html),
but made it only in May. In my article I examined different backdoor
scanners among plugins for WordPress. Feel free to read it, if this topic is
interesting for you.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site