List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Crossbow, a lightweight, cross-platform exploit development framework.
From:       Zachary Cutlip <uid000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-29 16:38:01

I'm proud to announce the open source release of a project I've been working on for a while called Crossbow.  Brought to you by Tactical Network Solutions, Crossbow is a framework built in Python whose purpose is to help make exploit development easier.  It currently targets MIPS Linux systems, but I hope to expand it to support other architectures in the future.

Crossbow announcement:
http://shadow-file.blogspot.com/2013/03/crossbow.html

Multi-part tutorial (Three parts are up as of this message):
http://shadow-file.blogspot.com/2013/03/buffer-overflows-with-crossbow-part-1.html
http://shadow-file.blogspot.com/2013/03/buffer-overflows-with-crossbow-part-2.html
http://shadow-file.blogspot.com/2013/03/buffer-overflows-with-crossbow-part-3.html

Have a great weekend.