List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Fw: [waraxe-2013-SA#101] - Update SpoofingVulnerability in Royal TS 2.1
From:       "Jerry dePriest" <jerryde () mc ! net>
Date:       2013-03-29 15:07:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Perfect example of how fd is not to be used... this is the 90% I was =
talking about. I thiought you contacted vendor and gave them x amount of =
time before you tried to exploit them or sell it as an 0-day? Or give it =
away?

"NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE

As a condition of your use of the Royal TS Web Site, you warrant to =
code4ward.net e.U. - Stefan Koell that you will not use the Royal TS Web =
Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, =
conditions, and notices. You may not use the Royal TS Web Site in any =
manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Royal TS =
Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the =
Royal TS Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials =
or information through any means not intentionally made available or =
provided for through the Royal TS Web Sites."

You are in violation of the TOU. =
http://www.royalts.com/main/home/win/terms.aspx

I could go thru this list and make money turning all you assholes in...

I found a flaw in my front door's lock. It's called a "donkey kick" and =
is quite effective on 98% of all door locks.

you guys slay me.

FOAD