List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Merry Christmas
From:       Daniel Preussker <daniel () preussker ! net>
Date:       2012-12-24 15:27:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Yes yes, its this time of the year again, everybody going nuts and weather is shite...

And to share this special time of the year with my beloved Full Disclosure, I dedicate this short spam for you ;)

Enjoy the holidays and I hope I see some of you at the 29th C3 in Hamburg, Germany!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Daniel Preussker

[ Security Consultant, Network & Protocol Security and Cryptography
[ LPI & Novell Certified Linux Engineer and Researcher
[ +49 178 600 96 30
[ Daniel@Preussker.Net
[ http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x87E736968E490AA1

PS: too bad Mayas were wrong :(